In more than a decade of practicing law, Sergei Lemberg has earned a reputation as a tough and tireless advocate with a passion for helping regular people fight for compensation they deserve. He stands up to carmakers, insurance companies, debt collection agencies, robocallers, and other big businesses. He has been recognized as the “most active consumer attorney” each year since 2010. Mr. Lemberg has been lead counsel in a number of class actions. He has been interviewed on consumer law issues by myriad media outlets, including FOX News, ABC News, MSN, the International Business Times, the Los Angeles Times, Newsweek, and Consumer Reports. Mr. Lemberg frequently speaks at industry events, including events held by PACE (Professional Association for Customer Engagement) and the National Conference on Consumer Finance (Class Actions and Litigation) held in January 2015 in New York.
- Consumer Law
My office will provide a free case evaluation to any potential client.
My firm accepts contingent fees in Telephone Consumer Protection Act (cell phone robocalling) cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My firm does does not charge fees for Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and lemon law cases.
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- ID Number: 425027
- State Bar of Georgia
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 650671
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4067625
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 317359
- 1st Circuit
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- 5th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Lemberg Law
- - Current
- In 2006, I started Lemberg Law. The firm has grown to 18 full-time employees. I've helped more than 11,000 consumers recover more than $30 million for debt collector harassment, cell phone robocalls, and defective lemon vehicles.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (2001)
- Brandeis University
- B.A. (1997) | Economics, Minor in Business
- Lemon Law and Auto Defect Litigation
- Connecticut Civil Complaints for Business Litigation
- Seize Your Power: How to Stop Debt Collectors NOW
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act , Consumer Law Fundamentals and Practice Tips , New Britain, CT
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Class Actions and Litigation , National Conference on Consumer Finance , New York, NY
- American Conference Institute
- Lemberg Law