Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta; National Honor Society
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Activities: American Bar Association's Client Counseling Competition, Regional Finalist; Phi Alpha Delta; BARBRI, Head Representative, 3rd year, Associate Representative, 1st and 2nd year
- North Carolina State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Senta F. Rhodes' Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- How to Apply Analogous Ratings for VA Disability Claims
25 March 2019
- What Are Medical Payments On My Car Insurance and How Can I Use It?
21 March 2019
- What Benefits Am I Entitled To If I Get Hurt At Work In North Carolina?
18 February 2019
- A Window Opens for Vietnam “Blue Water” Veterans
11 February 2019
- The Car Accident Wasn’t My Fault So Do I Need To Give the Hospital My Health Insurance Information? Why Am I Responsible?
19 December 2018
- It’s The “Great American Smokeout” And Did You Know That Doctors May Refuse To Perform Surgery On Cigarette Smokers?
16 November 2018
- Roundup Cancer Concerns Spike after $289 Million Verdict
2 November 2018
- What to Do If You Are a Passenger in a Car Accident
9 August 2018
- How to Enjoy Fireworks and Stay Safe This Fourth of July
4 July 2018
Contact & Map