Sean Tracy Amann
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Divorce ...
Mr. Amann was raised in Bailey, Colorado and moved to the Parker area in 2002 where he resides with his wife and 4 children. He holds a B.S. in Finance from Metropolitan State College of Denver, a M.S. in Computer Information Systems from Regis University, as well as a Juris Doctor from the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law.
After several years in the financial services sector, Mr. Amann transitioned to the technology industry where he held various upper management positions for a Fortune 500 software company. In 2007, he began practicing law with the launch of his own practice where he is dedicated to providing personalized and affordable legal representation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 10th Circuit
- University of Denver
- J.D. | Law
- Regis University
- M.S. | CIS
- Honors: Graduated with honors.
- Metropolitan State College of Denver
- B.S. | Finance
- Colorado State Bar  # 38922
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.