To put it simply, I am an attorney that loves helping people. My practice includes estate planning (Wills, Trusts, and everything in between), business (formation, operation, and purchase and sale), real estate (buying, selling, insuring, and litigating), and litigation (civil and criminal).
Lynchard & Seely serves clients from Pensacola to Jacksonville in numerous areas of law. Some of our services include estate planning, probate, trust administration, business formations and transactions, and commercial and residential real property transactions. Additionally, we handle general civil litigation personal injury, wrongful death, criminal law, and family law.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-850-936-9385. Or, you can send us a message by simply filling out the form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Estate Planning, Business, and Real Estate Attorneys Located in Navarre, Florida.
With almost 25 years combined experience, the attorneys at Lynchard & Seely focus on building quality relationships with our clients while offering personalized service, attention, and advice. We pride ourselves on providing skilled representation to clients in the all areas of our practice. Our goal is to deliver our experience, knowledge, and expertise efficiently and effectively all while striving to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards
- Contingent Fees
For personal injury matters, our office accept contingent fee cases.
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Lynchard & Seely, PLLC
- - Current
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- University of West Florida
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science
- The Florida Bar
- Lynchard & Seely, PLLC Website - Home Page
- Florida Estate Planning | Florida Probate | Florida Business | Florida Real Estate Attorneys
- 3 Florida Estate Planning Documents You Need Right Now
14 May 2019
- Estate Planning For Small Business Owners
9 May 2019
- Estate Tax – How Does It Affect Me?
7 May 2019
- Planning for Incapacity in Florida
2 May 2019
- Probate Avoidance in Florida
30 April 2019
- Pros and Cons of Holding Property in Trust For Children
25 April 2019
- Transferring Assets To Your Loved Ones In Florida
23 April 2019
- Will Contest – What Does It Mean to Contest a Will in Florida?
18 April 2019
- Living Trust – What is it?
16 April 2019