To put it simply, I am an attorney that loves helping people. My practice includes estate planning (Wills, Trusts, and everything in between), business (formation, operation, and purchase and sale), real estate (buying, selling, insuring, and litigating), and litigation (civil and criminal).
Lynchard & Seely serves clients from Pensacola to Jacksonville in numerous areas of law. Some of our services include estate planning, probate, trust administration, business formations and transactions, and commercial and residential real property transactions. Additionally, we handle general civil litigation personal injury, wrongful death, criminal law, and family law.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-850-936-9385. Or, you can send us a message by simply filling out the form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Estate Planning, Business, and Real Estate Attorneys Located in Navarre, Florida.
With almost 25 years combined experience, the attorneys at Lynchard & Seely focus on building quality relationships with our clients while offering personalized service, attention, and advice. We pride ourselves on providing skilled representation to clients in the all areas of our practice. Our goal is to deliver our experience, knowledge, and expertise efficiently and effectively all while striving to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards
- Contingent Fees
For personal injury matters, our office accept contingent fee cases.
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Lynchard & Seely, PLLC
- - Current
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- University of West Florida
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science
- The Florida Bar
- Lynchard & Seely, PLLC Website - Home Page
- Florida Estate Planning | Florida Probate | Florida Business | Florida Real Estate Attorneys
- Florida Probate Basics: Locate the Last Will
19 February 2019
- How to Report a Death to Social Security and Apply for the Death Benefits
11 February 2019
- Florida Probate Real Estate
28 January 2019
- Florida Will Basics
21 January 2019
- Florida Personal Representative Introduction
14 January 2019
- Florida Homestead Exemption: What You Need To Know – Part II
15 October 2018
- Florida Homestead Exemption: What You Need To Know – Part I
2 October 2018
- Understanding Florida Title Insurance
15 September 2018
- Do all Estates have to go through probate in Florida?
7 September 2018