Sean B. Linder is an Associate at Fenster & Cohen, P.A. and member of The Florida Bar whose current focus is primarily on general negligence and personal injury litigation.
In 2013, Mr. Linder graduated from the Florida State University where he majored in Political Science. He then went on to receive his Master’s degree in Applied American Politics and Policy from the Florida State University in 2014. While in graduate school, Mr. Linder spent time organizing lobbying efforts in the Florida Legislature.
Shortly after, Mr. Linder was admitted to Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law where he received his Juris Doctor in 2017. While in law school, Mr. Linder was an active member in the Nova Moot Court Society, a competitor in the L. Edward Bryant, Jr. National Health Law Transactional Moot Court Competition, and earned a concentration in Health Law.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Fenster and Cohen PA
- Nova Southeastern University
- Florida State Bar # 1002351
- Fenster & Cohen, P.A.
- Why The Best Accident Lawyer Might Not Be The Least Expensive
15 November 2018
- Reasons You Would Need To Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm In Plantation Florida
23 October 2018
- Steps to Finding The Top Accident Lawyer In Sunrise FL
11 October 2018
- The Perils Of Handling Your Own Personal Injury Lawsuit
2 July 2018
- Things You Should Do First Before Calling A Personal Injury Lawyer
29 June 2018
- Reasons Why A Lawyer in Florida Might Not Take Your Case
27 June 2018
- How Fault Is Determined For Auto Accidents In Fort Lauderdale
25 June 2018
- Why You Need a Personal Injury Lawyer After Your Accident
22 June 2018
- Common Injuries Due To Nursing Home Abuse In Florida
20 June 2018