Sean LinderFenster and Cohen PA
- Nursing Home Abuse, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
Sean B. Linder is an Associate at Fenster & Cohen, P.A. and member of The Florida Bar whose current focus is primarily on general negligence and personal injury litigation.
In 2013, Mr. Linder graduated from the Florida State University where he majored in Political Science. He then went on to receive his Master’s degree in Applied American Politics and Policy from the Florida State University in 2014. While in graduate school, Mr. Linder spent time organizing lobbying efforts in the Florida Legislature.
Shortly after, Mr. Linder was admitted to Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law where he received his Juris Doctor in 2017. While in law school, Mr. Linder was an active member in the Nova Moot Court Society, a competitor in the L. Edward Bryant, Jr. National Health Law Transactional Moot Court Competition, and earned a concentration in Health Law.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Fenster and Cohen PA
- Nova Southeastern University
- Florida State Bar  # 1002351
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.