Scott SimmonsAttorney at Simmons Wagner, LLP
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Cal State University Fullerton Biology/ Southwestern Law
With 30 years of experience in the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, Scott has tried some of the most notorious cases in the state from sexual assaults, gang crimes, and homicides covered by international press from The OC Register, LA Times, Dateline, and more. He was selected by the US Department of Justice ATF to educate investigators about prosecution strategy and tactics. After a total of 118 jury trials, Scott was awarded Prosecutor of the Year by the Orange County District Attorney’s Office for his success in the courtroom.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Google Meet
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 146402
- English: Spoken, Written
- Orange County District Attorneys Office
- Southwestern Law School
- California State University - Fullerton
- B.S. | Biology
- State Bar of California  # 146402
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.