Scott RacopRacop Law Offices, P.C.
- Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy ...
Our firm handles personal injury, bankruptcy, social security disability, estate planning, Wills and Estates, Immigration, real estate and criminal defense matters. Scott E. Racop is a graduate of Indiana State University (BA) and Indiana University School of Law Bloomington (JD). Mr. Racop has 27 years of legal experience. Mr. Racop established Racop Law Offices, P.C. in 1996. Mr. Racop has extensive jury trial experience in both civil and criminal cases and is admitted to practice in the Southern and Northern District Courts of Indiana, the Southern and Central Districts Courts of Illinois, the State of Indiana, and the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Social Security Disability
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Wills and Estates
- Car Accidents
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Indiana State University
- B.A. (1989) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Indiana State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.