Scott Paul SwopeTrial Attorney; Former traffic homicide investigator
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
Scott received his bachelor's degree in finance from the University of South Florida. Prior to attending law school at the University of Florida, Scott was a Pinellas County Deputy Sheriff and a member of the Major Accident Investigation Team (MAIT). As a member of MAIT, Scott was responsible for investigating serious and fatal crashes. He received advanced training in accident investigation techniques, forensic lamp examination, and accident reconstruction.
For more than 20 years, Scott has represented people who have been injured in crashes caused by the negligent driving of others. Although the majority of crash cases are resolved by way of a mutually agreeable settlement, Scott has handled numerous jury trials throughout Florida involving contested liability and damages. Scott also spent seven years as a part-time Civil Traffic Infraction Hearing Officer for the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court where he presided over hundreds of traffic infraction hearings.
Scott owns a law firm with his wife Margaret who is also a lawyer. He has two children and lives in Palm Harbor, Florida.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Free consultation at my office or your home
No fees or costs unless we recover money for you
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Florida
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- University of South Florida
- B.S. (1994) | Finance
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- Florida State Bar  # 117481
- - Current
- Kinesic Interview and Interrogation
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- Certified Law Enforcement Officer
- Tampa Police Academy
- Traffic Homicide Investigation
- Institute of Police Technology and Managment
- Swope Law, P.L. - Injury Trial Attorneys
Swope Law, P.L. - Personal Injury Trial AttorneysForensic Lamp Examination, Car Crash Evidence, Who's At Fault? Palm Harbor FL 34683
Forensic lamp examination after a crash.Auto Accident, at Fault Party without Auto Insurance? Palm Harbor FL
What if the at-fault party has no insurance?Auto Accident, Health Insurance Pays Medical Bills? Clearwater, Palm Harbor Attorney
Does health insurance have to pay for medical bills from a crash?Auto Accident Attorney, Motorcycle Accident Attorney Palm Harbor FL
Why choose Swope Law, P.L.?
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.