Profile Image Placeholder

Scott M. Gross

  • Personal Injury
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Area
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Staff Attorney
Community Health Solutions of America / Cadent Underwriters, Inc.
Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
J.D. | Law
Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University Logo
University of Florida
B.A. | Political Science
University of Florida Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered
Q. I was bitten by a dog, after being invited on the property by the owner, do i need a lawyer
A: If you were injured, you should consult an attorney.
Q. Who's insurance pays for the auto accident?
A: That's kind of a loaded question. There are several different issues in play. Were there injuries? If so, to you or to other people? Who was at fault? Did both drivers have insurance? Without more facts, it's difficult to answer this question. I, as well as most attorneys, offer free consultations to go over your claim. Reach out to an attorney as soon as you can to ensure your rights are protected.
Q. After an auto accident, how long do I have to file a claim?
A: In Florida, the statute of limitations on a typical automobile negligence case is 4 years.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
13603 W. Hillsborough Ave.
Tampa, FL 33635
Telephone: (813) 501-7887
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.