- Business Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Leveraged Finance
- Private Equity
- Securities Corporate Finance
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Kaye is admitted to practice in California and Florida and before all Federal District Courts in California.
- Prior to joining Goodwin Procter, Mr. Kaye was a partner at McDermott Will Emery LLP, where he was a member of that firm’s corporate department and Global Finance Group. Following law school, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Karen S. Jennemann, United States Bankruptcy Judge, Middle District of Florida.
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- University of Florida College of Law
- with high honors, Order of the Coif
- Mr. Kaye was the Senior Technical Editor of the University of Florida College of Law’s Journal of Technology Law and Policy.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map