MULTILINGUAL ATTORNEY FOCUSED ON ASSISTING CLIENTS IN WEALTH CREATION AND PROTECTION
• Member, Washington State Bar Association, since 1992
• Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Transnational Business Practice
• Professional Linguist, since 2004
For business clients, I am able to draw on the experience I've gained as an attorney in private practice and as in-house counsel for a Seattle-area export company, including:
• Drafting and reviewing (in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French) a wide variety of contracts/documents in the domestic and international setting. Examples are: (1) corporate agreements/documents, such as shareholder, LLC or partnership agreements, powers of attorney, notary deeds in the international context, corporate minutes/reports; (2) marketing agreements, such as agency/distribution, independent contractor, confidentiality, licensing, joint venture agreements, and (3) transactional agreements, such as purchase and sale (business interests and real estate), leases, and export sales.
• Managing legal compliance to prevent liability exposure.
• Managing claims that arise in specific proceedings (domestic or international).
• Managing international business relations, leveraging linguistic capabilities.
• Planning and setting up corporate structures, domestic and international.
For estate planning clients, I regularly design and document trust and will-based basic and advanced estate plans.