Scott Adrian LewisPerry, Johnson, Anderson, Miller & Moskowitz, LLP
- Employment Law, Education Law, Civil Rights ...
Mr. Lewis’ main area of practice is civil litigation. He has litigated diverse subject areas such as First Amendment Rights, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Employment and Housing Act, wage laws, trade secrets, contracts, securities laws and real property laws, as well as many others. Mr. Lewis’s central area of practice involves business and employment related issues and real estate matters. Mr. Lewis also represents clients regarding homeowner's association disputes.
Mr. Lewis is also a trainer in areas of employment law for organizations with an emphasis on prevention. He has taught hundreds of courses in subject areas that include sexual harassment law, mediation, conflict resolution, liability for cities and counties, recognizing and preventing employment dispute conflicts and others.
Mr. Lewis worked as a Deputy Sheriff for the County of Sonoma while attending the University of San Francisco School of Law. He passed the California State Bar Exam in 1990. Mr. Lewis has built a successful reputation as a teacher, public speaker and trainer. He is currently an adjunct faculty member of the Santa Rosa Junior College, with classroom experience in communications, diversity and law.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Education Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
On a case by case basis
- English: Spoken, Written
- Perry, Johnson, Anderson, Miller & Moskowitz, LLP
- California St Univ Sonoma
- Undergraduate Degree
- U of San Francisco School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 149094
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.