Sarah Humphrey is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group. Ms. Humphrey earned her Juris Doctor magna cum laude and Order of the Coif in 2018 from the Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School. She served as a Senior Editor of the BYU Law Review and worked as a Legal Writing Teaching Assistant.
Prior to earning her J.D., Ms. Humphrey worked as a summer associate for Parr Brown and as a legal intern for the Utah Crime Victims Legal Clinic.
In 2015, Ms. Humphrey graduated summa cum laude from Brigham Young University – Hawaii, where she earned her B.S. in business management.
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Commercial Litigation Services
- Brigham Young University
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Brigham Young University-Hawaii
- B.S. | Business Management
- Honors: summa cum laude, Academic Honor Society
- Utah State Bar # 16847
- Sarah M. Humphrey- Parr Brown Gee & Loveless