Sarah E. Manning

Sarah E. Manning

Client-Focused Estate Planning & Business Attorney
  • Estate Planning, Business Law, Probate ...
  • Pennsylvania
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Sarah Manning focuses her practice primarily on transactional work including estate planning & administration, real estate, business law, and entertainment law.

Ms. Manning brings a balance of compassion and understanding to her clients along with her business background to provide well-rounded options and alternatives for important life decisions. She also completed the Darkness to Light Stewards of Children training and has a passion for protecting and advocating for children.

Ms. Manning currently works on drafting simple and complex estate plans and was previously an attorney for firms in Delaware and Philadelphia focusing on estate planning, estate administration, business and franchise law. She also has experience with music clearances and licensing, real estate, landlord/tenant law, HOA/Condo Association law, and worked for JPMorgan Chase prior to law school.

Practice Areas
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Entertainment & Sports Law
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Elder Law
Intellectual Property
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Freelance Attorney
- Current
Associate Attorney
Crossland, Heinle & Bryde, LLC
Business Affairs
DMG Clearances, Inc.
Widener University Delaware School of Law
J.D. | Law
Honors: Cum Laude; Merit Scholar
Activities: Transactional Law Honor Society Vice President - Intellectual Property Society
Widener University Delaware School of Law Logo
Goldey-Beacom College
B.S. (2013) | Accounting
Placeholder image for education.
University of Delaware
B.A. (2010) | Political Science & Journalism
Honors: Journalism Scholarship Award Winner
University of Delaware Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Pennsylvania
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. My father has died. his second wife kept him from me. Do I have any right to probate the will?
A: Hello! Do you have a copy of the Will or the original? If he had a Will that named someone as his executor, that will be the person who will have the authority to probate the estate. If you don't have the Will or a copy to know what it says, I would suggest consulting with a probate attorney to discuss ways you can gain access to see the Will and any options you may have if you want to pursue this further. Some of us offer free consultations so you can decide if you do want to pursue further and select the best attorney for you. Good luck!
Q. My father is the mortgagor for my brother.
A: This question is best to be answered by a probate attorney in Pennsylvania if you don't have an attorney assisting with probating the estate already. While it's likely accurate that the heirs can all agree to use his inheritance towards a new mortgage and possibly distribute his share to him early, I would suggest consulting with an attorney specializing in Pennsylvania probate to be sure. Some of us also provide free consultations so you can discuss and select the best attorney for you. Good luck!
Q. Question about quit/claim deed.
A: To advise on the Deed used for the Florida property, it would be best to consult a Florida real estate attorney. Does your mother reside in the Florida house or does she live in Pennsylvania with just a second home in Florida? Additional information would be needed to provide an accurate response. Generally, there are pros and cons to being added to a Deed for real estate as opposed to passing the property to you through the probate process. I would suggest also consulting with a Pennsylvania estate planning attorney for both yourself and your mother (assuming she resides full-time in PA also). Some of us provide free consultations so you are able to select the attorney you feel most comfortable with. Good luck! ... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.