Sara Sencer McArdleLaw Office of Sara Sencer McArdle,LLC
- Divorce, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
- New Jersey
After graduating from law school in 1979, Sara Sencer McArdle worked for the Essex County prosecutor’s office. She worked there for more than 20 years, 10 as head of the child abuse division. In 2002, Sara moved into private practice. On June 1, 2005, she established her own family law and criminal defense practice.
She has been continuously certified as a criminal trial attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court since 1983 and provides a full line of family and criminal law services in matters such as child support, child custody, modification of existing court orders, felony defense and representation in Superior Court.
You may call the office at (973) 366-5244 to schedule a confidential consultation with Sara Sencer McArdle.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Law Office of Sara Sencer McArdle,LLC
- - Current
- I have been practicing criminal law and family law since opening my private practice in June 2005.
- Assisitant Prosecutor
- Director of Child Abuse Unit and tried over 100 jury trials and many bench trials
- University of Toledo
- J.D. (1979)
- Honors: Top 14% of the Class: 21st of 160 Graduates Winner of the David Pugh Award
- Activities: Student Government
- State Bar of New Jersey
Sara McArdle discusses the process of filing for divorce in NJ.New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Discusses a Property Settlement Agreement
Attorney Sara Sencer McArdle discusses Property Settlement Agreements and divorce in NJ.New Jersey Family Law Attorney Discusses Being Contacted by the DCPP
Attorney Sara Sencer McArdle discusses being contacted by the Department of Child Protection and Permanency (formerly known as DYFS).
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.