Sara Ellen BarloweBagwell Holt Smith P.A.
- Family Law, Divorce
- New York, North Carolina
Sara Barlowe is an associate attorney at Bagwell Holt Smith where she practices in the Firm’s Family Law department. Sara joined the Firm in July of 2020 shortly after relocating to the Research Triangle area from Astoria, Queens with her family and their two cats. While in New York, Sara worked as an Assistant District Attorney with the Bronx District Attorney’s office where she focused primarily on domestic violence and special victims cases with the exception of a year-long stint in the office’s Special Investigations Division where she handled long-term wiretap investigations.
Sara received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City where she served as a Staff Editor for the Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law and a teaching and researching assistant in the field of property law. She was also competitively selected to participate in the school’s Alexander Fellowship program through which she had the honor of working full-time as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judge Preska of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York for an academic semester.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5510367
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- ID Number: 55807
- Associate Attorney
- Bagwell Holt Smith P.A.
- Bronx District Attorney
- Assistant District Attorney
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Alexander Fellowship
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City
- North Carolina State Bar  # 55807
- State Bar of New York  # 5510367
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.