Santo Artusa Jr.Finding effective solutions to legal issues in New Jersey
- Divorce, Personal Injury, Family Law ...
- New Jersey
I am a passionate attorney that seeks to fight for my clients' interests all the while trying to resolve issues as fast and effectively as possible. There is no better feeling than winning a case for a client whether in divorce court, criminal court or civil court. I like to walk the streets I serve and see my clients who salute me for the work I did for them and build long term relationships. Our aim is to win for our clients and to explain the best way to achieve realistic goals. I have been living in Jersey City for approximately 10 years and have been practicing law in Jersey City, Newark and throughout New Jersey for numerous years. Our main practice areas include: family law, divorce, personal injury, truck accidents, car accidents, pedestrian accidents, passenger injuries, child custody, and domestic violence disputes and crimes associated with these disputes. Prior to opening up my law practice I worked in various business and finance roles in Manhattan.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Elder Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Juvenile Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
On personal injury cases.
- New Jersey
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Lead Attorney
- Artusa Law Firm
- - Current
- Law Clerk/Intern
- New Jersey Federal District Court
- Worked on federal cases for the Hon. Judge Dickinson Debevoise, S.D.J.N.J.
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2017 and 2018
- Superb Rating
- Rated 10/10 on Avvo.com
- Client Distinction Award
- Martindale Hubbell
- Award for providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Best Lawyer For Families
- New Jersey Family Magazine
- March of Dimes
- - Current
- Jersey City Soccer Association
- - Current
- Hudson County Bar Association
- - Current
- American Red Cross
- American Bar Association
- Chairperson Young Lawyers Division Practice Management
- How are Assets Divided Under Equitable Distribution in New Jersey?
- Santo Artusa, Jr
- Differences between Shared and Joint Custody in New Jersey
- Divorce Magazine
- How Fast Can I Obtain A Divorce in New Jersey?
- Santo Artusa, Jr., Esquire
- NBC Interview, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Interviewed by NBC news concerning legal issues in New Jersey
- American Civic Association
Artusa Law Firm, one of New Jersey's leading divorce and family law attorneys in New Jersey. Santo V. Artusa, Jr., Esq. knows what is like to need an attorney in family court and the importance of a strong advocate.Preventative Measures and What Not to Do During Divorce
Divorce Do's and Don'ts in New Jersey by New Jersey Divorce and Family Law Attorney Santo V. Artusa of Jersey City.Divorce Lawyer Protecting You Now and in Future
New Jersey Divorce Attorney Santo Artusa on the importance of mitigation and preventing time bombs in divorces.Defend against unreasonable alimony claims!!
Defend against unreasonable alimony claims in your divorce. New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Santo Artusa explainsNJ DWI ATTORNEY SANTO ARTUSA DISCUSSES DWI ISSUES
Jersey City DWI Lawyer Santo Artusa discusses issues in DWI cases in New Jersey.Amicable Uncontested Divorce in New Jersey
Information about uncontested divorces in New Jersey by New Jersey Divorce Attorney Santo ArtusaDO I NEED A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT?
Information about prenuptial agreements in New Jersey by New Jersey Family Law Attorney Santo ArtusaDISMISSING A FINAL RESTRAINING ORDER IN NEW JERSEY
Information about final restraining orders in New Jersey by New Jersey Family Law Attorney Santo ArtusaNEW JERSEY CHILD SUPPORT TIPS
Video about child support tips by child support lawyer Santo ArtusaSERVED WITH DIVORCE PAPERS IN NJ?
Video about divorce in New Jersey by New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Santo Artusa of Jersey CityJersey City DWI Lawyers
Informative video about DWI/DUI in New Jersey by New Jersey Attorney Santo ArtusaThe Artusa Law Firm-Jersey City Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
Information about divorces in New jersey by New Jersey Divorce Attorney
- Q. Hi, I need consultation, can I get child support and legal custody agreement
- A: Yes you can have an agreement. However, you should go through the proper court channels to easily enforce the agreement despite your legal status. Sincerely, Santo V. Artusa. Artusa Law Firm.
- Q. Question: Alimony arrears , can Police retirement pension be used to collect? Only N.J. asset as he fled state.
- A: What about his bank account? Does he have other assets? His bank account can essentially be "attacked" and the money turned over to you. Have they issued a warrant for his arrest? How much is owed?
- Q. Can a case that was heard and ruled on 8 months ago go back to court if I feel ruling was unfair?
- A: You would have to file a motion to set aside the order based on what you may believe is fraud/mistake, etc. This usually needs to be filed within 1 year of the order but the sooner the better. Can you prove you did not send that text?
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.