Sanjoy Kumar Guha

Sanjoy Kumar Guha
  • Criminal Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence...
  • india
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I am practicing since 2003 as an Advocate/Lawyer in various field in civil and criminal law and also special statute law .

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Family Law
  • Insurance Claims
  • Juvenile Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Probate
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Contingent Fees
    on the basis of case and situation of work
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
acquitted to one accused under Negotiable instrument Act
Professional Associations
Bar Council of West Bengal # F-881/03
Durgapur Bar Association ,India
- Current
Articles & Publications
not applicable
Speaking Engagements
not applicable, not applicable, not applicable
not applicable
not applicable
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
13 Questions Answered

Q. Did California change the law about suspended a person's license for non payment of child support?
A: NO. Did not California change the law about suspended a person's license for non payment of child support but proposed to change by people .
Q. What paperwork do I need to serve a deputy with a subpeona to appear in court?
A: If you're involved in a legal proceeding, you may need to subpoena documents to support your case. The first step is to hire an attorney to help you navigate the laws in your state and county. A subpoena duces tecum, the term for a subpoena of documents, requires that a witness produce a document relevant to your case.[1] In most cases, you will request a subpoena duces tecum from a court clerk. The court will issue the subpoena and the relevant documents must be served to the court. see sample STATE OF ________________________ ) IN THE _______________________ COURT COUNTY OF ______________________ ) SS: ) CAUSE NO. ____________________________ Plaintiff/Petitioner vs. _____________________________ Respondent/Defendant MOTION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM The [plaintiff/petitioner] [defendant/respondent] moves the court for the issuance of a subpoena duces tecum to _______________________________for [hearing][trial] on _______________________ at ___________ [a.m.][p.m.]. This motion is supported by the following declaration. DECLARATION IN SUPPORT OF SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM I, ______________________________, declare as follows: 1. I am the [plaintiff/petitioner][defendant/respondent] in this action. 2. I intend to call _________________________ as a witness at the [hearing] [trial] scheduled for [date] at [time] [a.m.][p.m.]. The witness resides at ____________________________________. The witness [does][does not] live within 20 miles of the court and [does][does not] live within the county. If the witness lives more than 20 miles from the court or lives outside the county, then a reasonable allowance for meals, lodging, and necessary travel expenses should be set. 3. I want the witness to bring the documents or items identified in the proposed subpoena duces tecum to the [hearing][trial] I declare under penalty of perjury that the above and foregoing statements are true and correct to the best of my information, knowledge, and belief. ___________________ DATE ____________________________________ _ [Plaintiff/Petitioner][Defendant/Respondent] ____________________________________ _ ____________________________________ _ Address ____________________________________ _ Telephone Number
Q. My mother inlaw passed away 16 years ago in California and one of her daughter's took possession of the property, is it
A: if your mother in law did "will" then your husband can file probate and if property was not transfer by any legal title deed to daughter then no problem .
Q. In california family law, what are the appropriate forms to use to submit a multiple page declaration? Mc030 and mc031?
A: When you say, "long response" - how long do you mean? The forms you mention are not mandatory, you are allowed to use pleading paper, but I would caution you to be concise. Most judges will not read anything over 5 pages. While your local rules may allow for a longer declaration, you want to keep the judge's attention by keeping your declaration concise and as brief as possible, and MC030for court use only .
Q. I am planning on filing for divorce from my husband. Once I file for divorce I know it will force the sale of our house.
A: yes you can
Q. Am I entitled to half of my husband's half of a boat business that he is 50% partner in? We have been married 33 years.
A: yes 50% share and also entitled for maintenance
Q. My husband hired the best friend of the woman he had an affair with to work in our office. She has access to financial
A: employee cannot interefare in personal life ,she can look after office only and obey order of your husband but you can fire her if you are employer of that office .
A: A beneficiary of trust is the individual or group of individuals for whom a trust is created for. The trust creator or grantor designates beneficiaries and a trustee, who has a fiduciary duty to manage trust assets in the best interests of beneficiaries as outlined in the trust agreement. One type of beneficiary is ultimately entitled to take ownership and control of trust capital and the income it generates as outlined in the trust agreement. For example, a parent can establish a trust for a child giving the beneficiary control of its assets when the child reaches an age of maturity or upon death. This arrangement is common with revocable trusts, which distribute assets to beneficiaries upon the grantor's death. The identity of beneficiaries is up to the grantor, who can change beneficiaries or terminate the trust during his or her lifetime. Beneficiaries of an irrevocable trust generally can't be changed and trust terms usually can't be amended without the beneficiaries' permission. However, the grantor still decides how trust principal and income may be distributed to beneficiaries. For example, an individual can set up a trust account to fund a child's educational expenses. The grantor can appoint the trustee to distribute funds to meet this goal without giving the child complete control over how trust income is spent.
Q. My parents passed away and the trust splits 50/50 with me and sister. They have moved in to my parents home.
A: If you and your sibling can't reach an agreement, you'll probably have to involve the court. You can file a lawsuit for partition, asking a judge to order the sale of the home so you can terminate your co-ownership.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Telephone: (192) 939-5775 Ext. 1
Cell: (198) 321-9720 Ext. 4
Sanjoy Guha
42 MEH
durgapur, WEST BENGAL 713204