Sanford A. Meizlish attended law school and graduated from Capital University Law School in 1979. Sanford Meizlish began practicing law in 1979.
Sanford Meizlish is an attorney at Barkan Meizlish, LLP, helping people with Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff issues. Barkan Meizlish, LLP has an office in Columbus, Ohio, serving the local community.
Sanford Meizlish was selected to Super Lawyers for 2009 - 2020. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
In addition to addressing Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff legal needs, he also assists clients with Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff and Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff issues.
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0002620
- English: Spoken, Written
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (1979)
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Melvin M. Belli Society
- Franklin County Association for Justice
- State Bar of Ohio # 0002620
- Barkan Meizlish
- Digital Victimization: How Doxing and Revenge Porn Laws are Evolving in Ohio
24 February 2020
- How Victims Of Wage Theft Can Fight Back: Fee-Shifting Protections and the FLSA
17 February 2020
- Enhanced Employees, Enhanced Productivity? Not Necessarily. How Technological Advancements, Such As Micro-Chipping for Humans, Could Be Harmful to Employees.
5 February 2020
- Does Ohio Workers’ Compensation Cover PTSD?
4 February 2020
- What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Want to Pay Wages and Overtime in Ohio?
13 January 2020
- How to Recognize and Report Workplace Harassment in Ohio
26 December 2019
- Can You Sue For Emotional Distress Lawsuit Against Employer in Ohio?
13 December 2019
- What Does Ohio Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
21 November 2019
- What Types of Damages Can I Claim in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit?
8 November 2019