Profile Image Placeholder

Sandra M. Colatosti

30 years experience
  • Appeals & Appellate, Family Law, Criminal Law
  • New York
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Practice Areas
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Paternity, Restraining Orders
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Meet
  • Skype
  • Zoom
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
New York State Office of Court Administration
ID Number: 2448280
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Albany Law School
J.D. (1991)
Activities: Law Review
Albany Law School Logo
State University of New York - Albany
B.A. (1987) | English/Business
Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
State University of New York - Albany Logo
Professional Associations
New York State Bar  # 2448280
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
95 Questions Answered
Q. How is this legal ?? I went to court for eviction with a legal aid the pension is agree to amend petition to include
A: Generally, an agreement to pay the arrears includes a provision to pay the current rent on time. Failure to pay the current rent on time is grounds for the landlord to have you evicted. You can stop the eviction by paying all the rent you owe.
Q. I've been without full power in my mobile home because park management will not do electrical repairs and I was told it'
A: It depends. If you own the mobile home and there is an electrical problem in the home, you are responsible for getting it repaired. If you rent the mobile home, the owner is responsible. If the problem is outside the home, the park manager or power company would be responsible for the repair, depending on what kind of problem it is.
Q. i live in NYS and would like some advise on how to evict my boyfriend from my home.
A: First, you need to have him served with a 10-day notice to quit. If he does not leave after the 10 days, you have him served with a 30 day notice (i.e., must serve by the end of the month prior to the month at the end of which you are telling him to leave). If he doesn't leave, you must file with the court and have him served with a holdover petition.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
ALBANY, NY 12208
Telephone: (518) 522-5437
Monday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.