Attorney Samuel Yeboah is a highly experienced South Florida trial attorney who focuses his practice on personal injury cases. He is a seasoned lawyer who has won trial verdicts and negotiated strong settlements for injured clients and for the families of deceased clients. He has been helping accident victims get justice since 1996. Mr. Yeboah received his law degree from the prestigious University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the same school.
He is the founder of Yeboah Law Group, P.A., which fights for people who need help the most — clients who have suffered severe injuries or the families of those who died because of the negligence of an individual or a business. He helps his client by working tirelessly to prove the injuries were the fault of others.
Mr. Yeboah and his law firm give back to the South Florida community. His firm is a proud contributor to Developing Dreams Foundation, a nonprofit that helps artists through education and mentorship. His firm also supports the Miami Dolphins football team. When he is not at work, you might find Mr. Yeboah taking in a Miami Heat game, or cheering for the Dolphins or spending time with his dog, Beau.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Car Accidents
- Florida State Bar # 622974
- - Current
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorneys
- Yeboah Law Group Blog
- What You Should Know about Broadside Collisions
15 April 2019
- How Wrongful Death and Survival Actions Differ in Florida
8 April 2019
- Driving at Night? Make Sure You’re Being Safe
14 February 2019
- Safety During the Holiday Boat Parades
14 December 2018
- Trek Issued Another Recall for Defective Bike Parts
30 August 2018
- Competent Labor and Delivery Practices Are Declining in the U.S.
28 August 2018
- The 2017-2018 Flu Season Was One of the Deadliest for Children
2 August 2018
- What You Should Have in Your Emergency Car Kit
30 July 2018
- Measles Is Still a Danger in Florida
27 July 2018