Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Reviewed by Stephanie Lynn Wilson May 4, 2020
It was a pleasure to get to know Samantha while working alongside her. Seeing her, now, in her own practice, is even more eye-opening because I've seen how her talent, skills, and abilities have truly evolved. She is a fantastic attorney!
Reviewed by Bashir C. January 1, 2021
Samantha is an Awesome Attorney
Samantha has been awesome throughout the entire process of legitimizing my daughter all the way to the Custody case. She is attentive to details, crossed all the Ts and dots all the Is. She was available timely in all medium of communication; text, phone and e-Mail. My dealing with Samantha made me feel like we grew up together or went to the same High School while in reality we never knew one another before. Very personable and knows her stuff. It was such a pleasure dealing with her. I will definitely recommend her to family and friends in family matters Thanks - Bash
Reviewed by Alexis H. December 22, 2020
Professional Knowledgeable Personable
Samantha Lennon is/was my attorney for a contempt order. She was present and always took her time to respond in a timely manner, i mean she was always available nights, weekends etc. She was very professional and was very supportive in my endeavors. Her staff was also very organized and handled things fast. Samantha is always very honest and i felt very comfortable confiding in her. From the very start she embraced me i felt like i had known her for years. Samantha is the person you want on your team when dealing with serious family issues. She is kind but firm. She fought hard for me and was victorious. I highly recommend Samantha! Thank You Samantha you are awesome!! Keep fighting for everyone like you fought for me...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Chat
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Video Chat and Conferencing
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept all major credit cards.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Heredia & Lennon Family Law, LLC
- - Current
- Hunter, Weinstein & Somerstein, L.L.C.
- Stern & Edlin Family Law, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- Henry County Superior Court
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Graduated with Honors.
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (2009) | English and History
- State Bar of Georgia  # 900152
Articles & Publications
- The Bankruptcy Shadow: Section 525(b) and the Job Applicant’s Sisyphean Struggle for a “Fresh Start”
- Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- Free Bird: No Right to Qualified Immunity for Police Who Retaliate Against the Middle Finger Gesture
- The Journal of Law and Social Deviance
Websites & Blogs
- Blog - Heredia & Lennon Family Law
Contact & Map