Hello! I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. I have a passion for justice and dedication to educating and effectively guiding clients through the complex legal system is unsurpassed. Clients can expect the professional skills of an attorney that is willing to listen, qualified to counsel, and ready to serve. I completed my undergraduate studies at Emory University and obtained my law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law in Little Rock, Arkansas.
But enough about me. Let's talk about what you can expect from me and my law firm.
My law firm is a law firm that is committed to the pursuit of righteousness. We help people who come to us at the lowest point of their lives. Therefore we strive daily to help our clients protect what matters most: their family, their businesses, and their financial peace. We pledge to never take advantage of you during your time of need. We promise to do right by you. This means that you can always expect the following:
1. We will provide you with fair and transparent bills and billing practices.
2. We will set honest and realistic expectations about your case.
3. We will communicate clearly with you about your case.
4. We will stand by our word. We will do what we tell you we will do.
5. We will hold you accountable for doing your part to moving your case forward.
The first step to working with us is to schedule a free case review. You can do that by calling our office or visiting our website (www.hblawatl.com).