(262) 353-9329Tap to Call This Lawyer
Sallie Leigh Rubenzer
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Additional Practice Areas
- prenuptial agreements
- child support
- grand parent visitation
- step parent adoption
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (1987)
Articles & Publications
- Necessaries and Family Purpose Debts
- Wisconsin Lawyer
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. I inherited an antique car from my grandfather. In Wisconsin,is this even considered property to split?
- A: It is not. In Wisconsin gifted and inherited property is not included as divisible marital property.
- Q. If you're going to court for child support will placement of children change of a motion to change it hasn't been filed
- A: No, the court will base child support based on the percentage of placement as set forth in the current order.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.