Sallie Elizabeth Barnett
- Business Law, Collections, Employment Law
When you come to Clayson, Mann, Yaeger & Hansen law firm, you can have confidence in the representation you can receive. A Corona attorney at this law office has dealt with all kinds of employment law and business law issues and is well equipped to come to your assistance today. Attorney Sallie Barnett received her Juris Doctorate from Southern Illinois University, School of Law. Prior to that, she earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Illinois University. She has been BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and has the competence and dedication you need at this pivotal time in your life. Whether you are dealing with business law complications or employment law issues of some kind, you can rest assured in the professional representation you can receive from Attorney Barnett. You can learn about the trustworthy services offered here when you contact her at this law office today.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Litigation
- Entity Formation
- Southern Illinois Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southern Illinois Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 120460
- - Current
- Riverside County Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.