Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I provide expert representation on DUI and Criminal Defense for reasonable fees, including payment plans depending on the type of case. If you have been arrested for a crime it is important to hire the best lawyer.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Rhode Island
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Special Assistant Attorney General
- Attorney General (Criminal Division), Rhode Island
- I am a former Rhode Island Special Assistant Attorney General from 1993-1997. During those years I prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases ranging from disorderly conduct to first degree murder in every Rhode Island County. Additionally, along with other prosecutors, I lectured in-coming police academy cadets on proper drunk driving and Rhode Island DUI investigations and prosecutions.
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Vermont
- B.A. (1990) | Pre-Law
- American Jurisprudence Award
- American Jurisprudence
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyers Organization
- - Current
- Activities: Defending people charged with DUI, Domestic Assault or any other criminal charges.
- American Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Please check out my Main Website
- Newport Rhode Island Criminal Lawyer And Newport DUI Attorney
- Please check out my DUI Defense Website
- In Rhode Island District Court in Providence for An Arraignment
6 May 2020
- Rhode Island Marijuana Arrests After Car Stops
23 April 2020
- Rhode Island Domestic Violence and the COVID-19 Pandemic
20 April 2020
- Click on this blog to see MORE CASE WINS FOR CLIENTS
3 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it still illegal to legally own a firearm, while being a medical marijuana patient in Rhode Island?
- A: You can absolutely own a firearm while being involved in the Medical Marijuana Program. However, you cannot get a concealed weapons permit if you are involved in the Program. But you can own as many firearms as you desire...just keep them at home!
- Q. If I post explicit images of my ex online. What can they do legally to me?
- A: You can now be prosecuted for a felony for posting those pictures under a new RI law. I would strongly advise you NOT to do this. However, if you get arrested please call my office for a free consultation at 401.861.1155.
- Q. If you were charged with assault with a deadly weapon, and had it knocked down to Simple assault are there other options
- A: Sounds like it was a difficult case. However, given that the charges were reduced to a misdemeanor you should get it expunged which is the legal equivalent of "it never happened". Feel free to contact my office (401.861.1155) to discuss your options. Thanks.
Contact & Map