University of Southern Mississippi (B.S., with highest honors, 1982)
University of Mississippi (J.D., cum laude, 1985)
Mr. Panter has been a member of the Mississippi Bar since 1985. He has a wide range of experience, with a focus on business and employment disputes.
Lawsuits can be time-consuming and costly. For this reason, Mr. Panter works hard to resolve his clients’ disputes out of court, saving them valuable time and money. He will not hesitate, however, to file a lawsuit when necessary to protect their interests.
Business clients of Mr. Panter have included healthcare providers, oil and gas companies, cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturers, investors, local business owners, and construction contractors.
Mr. Panter has also represented numerous employees in claims for wrongful termination, discrimination (including religious discrimination), sexual harassment, and wage and hour violations.
In the field of civil rights, he has represented people who have been the victim of wrongful arrest, excessive use of force, denial of medical care, and First Amendment violations.
- Civil Rights
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- The Mississippi Bar
- University of Mississippi
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- University of Southern Mississippi
- B.S. (1982) | Political Science and English
- Honors: Graduated Highest Honors
- The Mississippi Bar # 3999
- Craig Panter Law Website
- Craig Panter's Blog
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Attorney in Mississippi
27 December 2019
- New decision on award of attorney’s fees
26 December 2019
- Have you been charged with a crime?
18 December 2019
- Social Security Disability Step-by-Step
16 December 2019
- 30(b)(6) Depositions
14 November 2019
- Age Discrimination Claims
25 October 2019
- Mississippi Legislation 2019 – Part 1
10 October 2019
- Social Security Disability Representation
4 October 2019
- Title VII, sexual orientation and transgender status
4 October 2019