Ryan Thomas WestThe Law Offices of West and West, P.A.
- Real Estate Law, Antitrust Law, Business Law ...
Ryan T. West is one of eight grandchildren of the late Raymond D. Coates Sr., a lawyer and founder of the Law Firm of Coates, Coates & Coates, P.A. in Worcester County, Maryland. Mr. Coates was a former State's Attorney for Worcester County; a former County Attorney for Worcester County; a former member of the Attorney Grievance Commission; a former member of the Maryland State Bar Association Judicial Selection Commission; Past President of the Worcester County Bar Association; and a member of the Maryland State and American Bar Association. In college, Mr. Coates was a professional musician and in later years became an avid golfer and mentor to his eight grandchildren. He was local counsel for the United States Land Company and the Boise Cascade Corporation and, as such, handled the entire acquisition of and the development of the community of Ocean Pines. When his two sons, Raymond Coates Jr., and Randall Coates joined the firm, he founded Coates, Coates & Coates, P.A.
Mr. West is also a native of Worcester County, Maryland. In high school, he was a professional drummer, an avid golfer, and member of the National Honor Society. After passing the Maryland and Florida Bar Exams, he began practicing law at Coates, Coates & Coates where he gained valuable experience with his uncles Ray Coates Jr., and Randy Coates. When Ryan’s practice began to thrive, and as Ray and Randy get closer to their retirement years (after practicing law for over forty years), Ryan and his wife, Lindsey A. West, decided to open a law office together in the town of Berlin, Maryland; to continue his grandfather’s legacy where it all began in 1954.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Make an appointment online at berlinmdlaw.com or call 410-629-7000, and tell us the area of law you need help.
Credit Cards Accepted
For convenience we have a LawPay button on our website https://berlinmdlaw.com/pay-statement
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- ID Number: 1612140347
- Stetson University
- B.A. (2005) | Economics
- The Florida Bar  # 0126180
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.