Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Appeals & Appellate
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut Bankruptcy Court
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- LL.M. / Trial Advocacy (2014)
- Honors: with honors
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- James Madison University
- Connecticut Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Connecticut Rising Star
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Top Attorneys in Connecticut
- Connecticut Magazine
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of Connecticut
Websites & Blogs
- Ryan O'Neill Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Mark Sherman, LLC Website
- The Law Offices of Mark Sherman, LLC Spanish Website
- Ryan O'Neill Spanish Website Profile
- Connecticut Criminal Lawyers Blog
- My Child Received a Juvenile Arrest Summons Ticket in Connecticut…Do We Need a Lawyer?
24 June 2016
- Will Age Restrictions Curb Alive at Five Arrests in Stamford Connecticut?
17 June 2016
- Should I Fight Extradition to or from Connecticut?
10 June 2016
- Should the Parents in the Cincinnati Gorilla Case Get Arrested for Risk of Injury?
5 June 2016
- I Just Got Arrested at Fairfield University. What Next?
3 June 2016
- Retired Westport Connecticut Police Detective Michael Barrett Faces Hate & the Holocaust in “Shoshana”
27 May 2016
- An Antidote for Alienation: Appointing a GAL in your Connecticut Domestic Violence Case
20 May 2016
- 3 Major Problems with Connecticut’s New Ban the Box Legislation – No More Criminal Arrest History Questions on Connecticut Job Applications
14 May 2016
- I Got a Possession of Alcohol / Marijuana Ticket at a Concert in Connecticut. Now What?
7 May 2016
Contact & Map