Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Appeals & Appellate
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut Bankruptcy Court
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- LL.M. (2014) | Trial Advocacy
- Honors: with honors
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- James Madison University
- Connecticut Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Connecticut Rising Star
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Top Attorneys in Connecticut
- Connecticut Magazine
- The Fairfield County Bar Association
- The New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of Connecticut
Websites & Blogs
- Ryan O'Neill Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Mark Sherman, LLC Website
- Ryan O'Neill Spanish Website Profile
- Connecticut Criminal Lawyers Blog
- What is Operating a Drug Factory in Connecticut?
17 February 2018
- Can Trump Invoke Executive Privilege in Mueller Probe?
10 February 2018
- What Happens if I Get Arrested in Greenwich Connecticut for Shoplifting?
3 February 2018
- What Should I Do When Connecticut DCF Shows Up at My Door?
27 January 2018
- Can Planting GPS Devices in a Car Get Me Arrested in Connecticut for Electronic Stalking?
21 January 2018
- I Just Got Arrested for a Greenwich Connecticut DUI / DWI. Now What?
13 January 2018
- My Child Just Got Arrested in Connecticut for Possessing a Fake ID
6 January 2018
- What Happens at My First Court Date for Domestic Violence in Stamford Connecticut?
30 December 2017
- How Do I Get a UConn Providing Alcohol to a Minor Arrest Dismissed?
23 December 2017
Contact & Map