Ryan J. Fishman
- Collections, Landlord Tenant, Real Estate Law
Established in 1976, at Fishman Group we've spent the last four decades perfecting the debt collection law firm.
Our practice has one focus: We are a full service Creditors' Rights law firm, and we measure our success by one yard stick: How much cash have we put back in your pocket?
Fishman Group partners the power of a law firm with the internal resources of a collection agency and the kind of location and asset information you'd expect from a private investigation firm -- all under one roof. With this combination, we work to ensure top dollars net to you at every stage -- from initial demand to post-judgment collection efforts.
We do whatever we can to resolve every account before filing suit with a healthy mix of diplomacy, assertiveness, and persistence to help motivate your debtors to pay the money you've earned and are owed, but that doesn't just mean we're eager to settle.
When litigation is necessary, we rely on our courtroom experience and make it a priority to monitor and review the latest laws, regulations, and court decisions affecting our industry and yours.
We stay up to date on ever-changing state and federal collection laws; the local court system and their rules; and we cultivate relationships with judges, clerks, local counsel, and court officers to ensure our clients have a competitive advantage for favorable results.
Ryan is an alumnus of Syracuse University's prestigious S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and Wayne State University Law School. He studied Arabic and International Relations at the American University in Cairo, Egypt.
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- Syracuse University
- B.A. | Broadcast Journalism, Middle Eastern Studies, Poltical Science
- Wayne State University Law School
- The American Univeristy in Cairo, Egypt
- Minor | Middle Eastern Studies
- Marquis Who''s Who in American Law
- Rising Star
- Charter Membership
- Distinguished Justice Advocates
- Verified - Civil Litigation
- Lead Counsel
- Civil Litigation
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Top Lawyer
- State Bar of Michigan  # P77573
- Michigan Manufactured Housing Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.