Free Consultation: (206) 552-0258Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ryan Ford

Ryan Ford

Ford Law Firm, an education law firm for students and parents.
  • Education Law, Civil Rights, Personal Injury
  • California, Washington
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Ford Law Firm focuses exclusively on education law matters and is located in the Pacific Northwest. We are committed to serving parents and students from preschool to college with high-quality legal service. We believe in a collaborative student-centric approach that places students first. Our practice areas include Special Education, Civil Rights (Section 504, Title VI & Title IX), Student Discipline, Student Bullying and Harassment and Student Injuries.

Practice Areas
    Education Law
    Civil Rights
    Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of San Diego School of Law
J.D. (2014)
Honors: - CALI Award Special Education and the Law - Most Outstanding Legal Intern Special Education & Disability Legal Clinic - Pro Bono Service Award
University of San Diego School of Law Logo
University of California - Santa Barbara
B.A. (2009) | Political Science
Honors: Cum Laude
University of California - Santa Barbara Logo
Professional Associations
Washington State Bar Association  # 50628
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of California  # 308102
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Ford Law Firm | An Education Law Firm for Students & Parents | Seattle, Washington
Ford Law Firm - | News + Blog - Education Law for Students & Parents | Seattle, Washington
Legal Answers
12 Questions Answered
Q. my son told me he was molested 2 years ago by another kid. the bus and the school failed to notify us what can we do?
A: Do you have reason to believe that the bus driver or school or school district was aware your son was molested by the other child?
Q. There is a group of teachers being bullied by our principal. We have gone to HR several years with the same complaints.
A: What is the nature of the bullying? Please provide more detail. Thank you.
Q. My sons school has not followed the bulling policy by legislation. What are the next steps?
A: Regarding the bullying issue you could file a formal Harassment, Intimidation Bullying (HIB) complaint with the District. Depending on the nature of the bullying and the District's failures you may have a viable negligence or Section 504 lawsuit against the District. If the District failure to follow your son's IEP resulted in a denial of FAPE, you could file a due process complaint against the District. I would need more facts to provide additional analysis for either issue.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Ford Law Firm PLLC - Education Attorney
103 12th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Telephone: (206) 552-0258
Fax: (206) 260-9121
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.