Free Consultation: (615) 649-0110Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ryan C. Davis
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Divorce ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
A graduate of the Nashville School of Law and Middle Tennessee State University, Ryan is committed to helping individuals in Nashville and Middle Tennessee when the going gets tough. No one wants to need a criminal defense, DUI, or divorce attorney. But sometimes good people find themselves in bad situations. In those times, you want someone in your corner who is empathetic, passionate, and can vigorously advocate on your behalf. Ryan embodies these characteristics, and strives not only for favorable outcomes, but also to make the entire legal process as painless as possible.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Nashville School of Law
- J.D. (2015) | Juris Doctor
- Middle Tennessee State University
- B.M. Bachelor of Music (2005) | Music Education
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 34588
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.