Russell Fowler WinslowSan Diego Bar Association
- Business Law, Real Estate Law
Russell Winslow is a partner of Pestotnik LLP. Russell Winslow and Pestotnik LLP provide the quality legal work clients expect from the region’s largest law firms, but with the agility and responsiveness unique to a smaller, litigation boutique firm. The lawyers in our firm have several decades of experience in complex litigation in federal and state courts. We routinely represent clients in courts all over California. We communicate with our clients often as we believe details empower them. We are aggressive advocates for our clients. We work closely with clients in a team approach, listening to a client’s needs, providing options, and then executing a joint strategy.
Russell Winslow's experience includes multiple trials, arbitrations, motion and pleading practice, depositions, oral argument, and coordinating complex cases involving multiple parties and lawyers, both as sole counsel and as co-counsel with firms that are not located in San Diego. He has represented corporate and individual clients in state and federal court, involving securities, partnerships, trade secrets, elder abuse, real estate, professional liability, corporate disputes, and wrongful death matters. Russell maintains an active pro bono practice and has extensive experience related to public interest, including serving as president of ElderHelp of San Diego.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Securities Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- San Diego Bar Association
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 245031
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.