Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States District Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | Political Science
- AV Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- Designated one of the top 100 trial lawyers in the nation
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Association
- California State Bar # 83649
- Harbor Bar Association
- Exchange Club of Irvine
- Past President
- Criminal Law in Orange
- California State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Rudolph E. Loewenstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein Website
- Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Charged with a crime caused by schizophrenia or bipolar Disorder in Orange County, CA?
8 February 2019
- What is Deferred Entry Of Judgement In Orange County, CA?
29 June 2018
- If You Can’t Believe Everything You See On The Internet, How Is It Admissible In Court?
21 June 2018
- New Expungement Rules in California
17 April 2018
- What Happens When a Subpoenaed Witness Refuses to Testify in Orange County, CA?
6 April 2018
- When is a Bat an Illegal Club?
22 February 2018
- Withdrawing Your Plea Due To Immigration Consequences
5 February 2018
- Prosecutors Can No Longer Withhold Evidence From The Defense In Orange County, CA
23 January 2018
- Is Every Crime A Gang Member Commits For The Benefit Of His Gang?
4 January 2018
Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Rudolph E. Loewenstein
http://www.orangecountycriminaldefenselawyer.com/ Rudolph E. Loewenstein Of Tustin CA 714.544.9844: Talks about criminal defense and gives Important Insights On How To Find The Best Criminal Defense Attorney In Tustin CA For more information...
Contact & Map