Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States District Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. / Political Science
- AV Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- Designated one of the top 100 trial lawyers in the nation
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Association
- California State Bar # 83649
- Harbor Bar Association
- Exchange Club of Irvine
- Past President
- Criminal Law in Orange
- California State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Rudolph E. Loewenstein's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein Website
- Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- In Orange County, CA, Can Jurors Be Removed Simply Because of Their Race?
26 June 2017
- Juvenile Law at it’s Best
12 June 2017
- Can a Hand Gesture be a Criminal Threat Under Penal Code Section 422?
8 June 2017
- Are You Responsible to Pay Restitution When You Are Involved in a Car Accident That Was Not Your Fault? What If You Leave the Scene of the Accident?
1 June 2017
- Being on Probation in Orange County CA
13 March 2017
- How Does Bail Work in Orange County, CA?
25 January 2017
- Is Entering a vacant house a burglary in California?
13 January 2017
- Can a judge remove a juror just because the juror is the lone holdout?
20 December 2016
- Evading A Police Officer in Orange County, CA
26 September 2016
Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Rudolph E. Loewenstein
http://www.orangecountycriminaldefenselawyer.com/ Rudolph E. Loewenstein Of Tustin CA 714.544.9844: Talks about criminal defense and gives Important Insights On How To Find The Best Criminal Defense Attorney In Tustin CA For more information...
Contact & Map