Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Free Consultation. Fee based on % of recovery. If you do not win you do not pay.
% of recovery by client. If we do not win you do not pay.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- MANAGING ATTORNEY
- LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM GREEN
- Trinity Law School
- J.D. (2011) | JURIS DOCTORATE
- University of Texas - San Antonio
- B.A. (2006) | POLITICAL SCIENCE
- TOP 25 WORKERS COMPENSATION TRIAL LAWYERS
- The Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association
- Attorney Montoya has been awarded Top 25 Workers' Compensation Trial Lawyers in CA. The Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 is an invitation-only professional organization composed of and limited to the Top 25 attorneys from each state or region who serve individuals and families who need attorneys to represent them in the American legal system regarding Workers Compensation claims. Members of the Workers Compensation Trial Lawyers Association – Top 25 exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence and performance in their area of specialty. This exclusive organization provides superior networking opportunities, continuing legal education and the highest quality advocacy training for its members.
- TOP 40 UNDER 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is a professional organization comprised of America’s top young trial attorneys. Membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only, and is extended exclusively to those individuals who meet stringent qualifications.
- SUPERB RATING - TOP ATTORNEY
- RATING OF SUPERB - TOP ATTORNEY
- State Bar of California  # 283133
Websites & Blogs
47 Questions Answered
- Q. Injured at work last year 11/1/16. 2/15/17 complicated by infection of the injured leg causing sepsis and hospitalized.
- A: Get an attorney and DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING. If infection is of injured body part, that is work related. Talk to an attorney immediately.
- Q. I was sent to the insurance workers comp doctor I was hurt on April 6 it's now may 15 I'm on a 90 day investigation
- A: Apply for EDD. As to medical attention the employer is obligated to pay up to $10K while your claim is in delay. I highly recommend that if you do not have an attorney that you get one. Remember Work Comp attorney's work on a contingency fee which means you have no upfront cost and you pay them when your case settles with 15% of the settlement. Competent representation will get you a lot more than the 15% you are paying him. Good Luck!
- Q. Can missing work to find another job effect my pending settlement?
- A: If you go against the restrictions that your doctor is recommending yes it might because they may bring you new employer as a party. If you look for jobs which would not require you to use your body parts claimed as injured you should be OK.
Contact & Map