Roy L. Galloway IIIThe Law Office of Roy Galloway, LLC
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
Roy L. Galloway, Attorney at Law, was born in New Orleans, LA. After graduating with honors from Clark Atlanta University, where he earned his degree in political science, Roy went on to attend Pennsylvania State Dickinson School of Law, which is where he received his Juris Doctor. Now, he's admitted to practice law in every Pennsylvania court. Before he established his own practice, Roy was an associate at a distinguished law firm in Pottstown, PA. There, he focused on all manner of family law. Roy moved up to a larger law office based out of Lemoyne, PA, where along with the firm, he focused on insurance defense. Eventually, Roy decided to begin his own legal firm, which he vowed would set the standard for criminal defense law and family law practice in Central Pennsylvania. Roy has been recognized by the Penn State Dickinson School of Law's Miller Center for Public Interest Advocacy as a Public Interest Advocate. This honor was given for his dedication to representing indigent persons who were facing criminal charges. Roy is currently a proud member of the following associations: Pennsylvania Association of the Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL) American Bar Association Pennsylvania Bar Association Dauphin County Bar Association Harrisburg Young Professionals Attorney Roy Galloway practices in the areas of criminal defense law, juvenile law, and family law. If you have legal issues in these areas, Roy may be able to help you sort your life out. Contact him today with the form at right, or by calling (717) 737-3300 for your free and confidential consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Law Office of Roy Galloway, LLC
- - Current
- The Law Office of Roy Galloway, LLC was established in September of 2009. This practice focuses on criminal and family law, and serves Dauphin, Cumberland, York, Lebanon and Lancaster counties.
- Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Clark Atlanta University
- B.A. (2004) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2019 Nominated for Rising Star by Superlawyers
- Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Top One Percent Criminal Defense
- 10 Best Criminal Defense Attorney
- 10 Best Criminal Defense Attorney
- Nominated for 2nd Consecutive Year for Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Lead Counsel
- Top Criminal Defense Attorney
- Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Bar Leadership Institute Class of 2012
- Activities: The PBA BLI was a mentoring program where young lawyers were being groomed to assume leadership positions within the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Martin Luther King Leadership Development Institute
- Activities: This was a program where young leaders in the community received leadership training to provide leadership and service to the Harrisburg region.
- Criminal Defense Lawyer in Harrisburg and York PA
- Harrisburg Criminal Defense and Family Lawyer
- The Law Firm of Roy Galloway LLC's Blog
- Pennsylvania Civil Asset Forfeiture Laws: Can the Police Take Your Property?
December 16, 2022
- The Successful Appeal Myth
May 16, 2019
- Accomplice Liability Jury Instruction
May 16, 2019
Video explaining Miranda Rights and Why you should not talk to police without an attorney present.How Do I Defend Against a Drug Trafficking Case?
Video on defending drug charges.What Are the Self Defense Laws in Pennsylvania?
Video on self-defense laws in PennsylvaniaWhat is the Adoption Process in Pennsylvania? (Part One)
Part 1 of 2 on Adoption Process in PAWhat is the Adoption Process in Pennsylvania? (Part Two)
Part 2 of 2 on Adoption Process in PAWhat is the Divorce Process in Pennsylvania? (Part One)
Part 1 of 2 Divorce Process in PAWhat is the Divorce Process in Pennsylvania? (Part Two)
Video on divorce process in Pennsylvania.Why Should I Go With Roy Galloway?
Why You Should Hire Attorney Galloway
- Q. I won some property in my divorce settlement ( a 5th wheel camper). He was to deliver it and never did. what can I do?
- A: I am sorry you’ve had that experience. Please be advised that the court of common pleas does retain jurisdiction over a divorce to the extent one party fails to comply with the agreement that the court adopted as a order of court. You may file a petition with the court that presided over the matter for enforcement purposes.
- Q. Ex's first name is different from marriage license and divorce decree. Am i legally divorced?
- A: If your ex-wife legally changed her name after getting married, you are still divorced because she is the same person you originally married. Additionally, the courts ask for social security numbers for parties to a divorce, so that should cover you.
- Q. I am looking into a divorce no fault. I would like to know what my options. We have no items to separate.
- A: If you have no property to divide and neither party desires alimony pendente lite, you can get a divorce with simple paperwork. Frankly, in most counties, the court has a self help section where you can print out forms and follow the directions to finish the divorce. However, if you don’t wish to be bothered with the paperwork, you can hire an attorney to file the paperwork and get you divorced. These type of divorces are inexpensive and can be resolved rather quickly, especially where both parties consent to a divorce. Where the other party does not consent to a divorce, you will most likely have to wait until you have been separated for at least 1 year before you can get a divorce. For more information on divorce, you can go to our website: https://www.roygallowaylaw.com.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.