Groomed to be an insurance coverage attorney reading William Safire's "On Language" column in the New York Times growing up in northern New Jersey and Rockland County, New York.
Practice includes insurance coverage analysis and litigation, first-party property, fraud and arson defense work for numerous property and casualty insurers on a state-wide and regional basis.
Has successfully litigated and tried numerous insurance fraud and coverage cases for insurers through trial and appeal in New York and writes and speaks regularly for insurers and adjusters on social media/connected device data investigations and various issues relating to insurance coverage, fraud, “bad faith” and the investigation and defense of first- and third-party claims.
Would rather fish than golf, but does both.
And received a bobblehead from his law partner for Christmas. Coolest. Avatar. Ever.
No words were harmed in the making of this bio.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Fraud
- New York
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- J.D. (1986)
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.A. | Linguistics
- New York State Bar  # 2112035
- - Current
- Coverage Counsel
- Another (x5) 30 Days in the Toll -- Executive Order No. 202.60 Continues COVID-19 Tolling of Procedural Time Limits Through October 4, 2020
8 September 2020
- The Jenner Complaint
12 August 2020
- DC Court Grants Summary Judgment to Commercial Property Insurer on COVID-19 Business Interruption Claim
6 August 2020