Ross Nelson Tentinger
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Collections
- Minnesota, North Dakota
Ross N. Tentinger is a Twin Cities native who attended the University of North Dakota earning both his Bachelor of Science from the School of Business and Economics, and Juris Doctor from the School of Law, where he graduated cum laude. While in law school, Ross participated in moot court, clerked for multiple Judges in the Northeast Central Judicial District, and clerked for a private attorney Alice R. Senechal, which equipped him with a variety of experiences and knowledge of the practice of law. Ross is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and North Dakota and is a member of the American Bar Association, Minnesota Bar Association, and North Dakota Bar Association. At Tentinger Law Firm, P.A., Ross specializes in medical malpractice, personal injury, and business litigation. He has worked with cases involving wrongful death, birth injuries, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall injuries, among many others. In his free time, Ross enjoys playing hockey, watching the Twins, and playing with his dog, Jax.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- North Dakota
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0397010
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.