Rory S MorseStone Arch Law Office, PLLC
- Estate Planning, Probate
- California, Minnesota
Rory Morse is a transplant from California to Minnesota and is thrilled to be a member of the Stone Arch Law team. A background education in Philosophy at San Francisco State University created a deep interest in logic, sound argumentation, and critical thinking that drew Rory towards the study and practice of Law at Santa Clara University School of Law.
Rory’s professional focus is putting his client’s minds at ease — whether that means creating an estate plan for their family and legacy or guiding them through the administration of the estate of a loved one. With a background in advising clients on Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Administration, he is focused on helping families to feel secure in their planning while helping probate clients to make bad situations better.
Rory’s personal interests include playing board games with his wife, Laura, or heading to a game store to enjoy the cult classic card game Magic: The Gathering with friends.
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration
We offer a free consultation call with an attorney for probate or estate administration issues. Our free consultation for estate planning is a call which can be scheduled with our client services director.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 300836
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 0401406
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stone Arch Law Office, PLLC
- - Current
- Estate planning focused, still practicing in probate and trust administration work as well
- Dayton Law Firm, P.C.
- Estate planning, probate, and trust administration work
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Activities: Moot Court, Technical Editor for the Computer & High Technology Law Journal
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- B.A. (2009) | Philosophy
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0401406
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.