Ronald Leon Bornstein
- Divorce, Family Law, Probate
- Connecticut, Florida, New York
Mr. Bornstein has more than 34 years of experience handling complex marital and family law matters for clients across the State of Florida. He also has extensive experience in probate and guardianship matters. He serves as a mediator, guardian ad litem, and attorney ad litem in family law cases and probate matters. Mr. Bornstein has several reported appellate opinions, and has argued before the Florida Supreme Court.
Mr. Bornstein was again selected as one of 2022's Legal Elite by Florida Trend, and was Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society’s 2009 Family Lawyer of the Year. He was recognized by the Florida Supreme Court for service to the profession, the community and the economically disadvantaged. In June 2015, and again in June 2017, Mr. Bornstein received the Florida Bar Family Law Section's Unsung Hero Award for his service and dedication to Florida's families and the Family Law Section.
Mr. Bornstein serves on the Florida Bar Family Law Section's Legislation Committee, Children's Issues Committee, Support Issues Committee, Equitable Distribution Committee, Rules & Forms Committee, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, and numerous sub-committees. He is past Chair of the Section's Rules & Forms Committee, Support Issues Committee, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Bylaws Committee, Membership Committee, Unbundled Legal Services Committee, Ethics and Attorney's Fees Committee; and is past Vice Chair of the Section's Legislation Committee, and Equitable Distribution Committee. He served for 12 years on the Family Law Section's Executive Council, its governing body.
Mr. Bornstein is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association Family Law Practice Committee; the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit's Family Law Advisory Group; as well as founding member and Vice Chair of the Collaborative Divorce Team; past Chair of the Florida Bar 15th Circuit Grievance Committee 15A; and past Vice Chair of the Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Microsoft Teams
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- ID Number: 309015
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 746576
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2273001
- University of Miami School of Law
- New York State Bar  # 2273001
- - Current
- Florida State Bar  # 746576
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.