Ronald J. SonderhouseManaging partner at Bucher, Wolff & Sonderhouse, LLP
- Criminal Law, Juvenile Law, DUI & DWI ...
- Michigan, Wisconsin
Attorney Ronald Sonderhouse has over 25 years of legal experience. He is a well respected attorney within the Waukesha County Court system and was given the backing of many Judges, the District Attorney and the Sheriff of Waukesha County when he ran for a Waukesha County Judge position.
Ron graduated from the University of Detroit School of Law in 1990. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business from Michigan State University in 1987. While attending law school, Ron also received a Master's Degree in Business.
Ron began his legal career in Allegan, Michigan in 1991 where he worked as an Associate for the Allegan Law Offices. Ron represented a wide range of clients in business, family and criminal matters. In 1999 Ron moved to Pewaukee, Wisconsin and began working at Kay & Kay Law Firm, again representing a diverse client base. In 2008, Ron formed a partnership with Peter Wolff under the firm name of Bucher, Wolff & Sonderhouse, LLP. Ron continues to represent clients in various matters including criminal, family, probate and juvenile law.
Throughout his legal career, Ron has held various leadership positions and has been a member of legal and community organizations. Ron served as President of the Allegan County Bar Association, President of the Allegan County Chapter of Kiwanis and a Board Member of the Allegan County Substance Abuse Agency. Ron continued that practice here in Wisconsin, as he has held the position of President for the Waukesha County Bar Association and the Waukesha County Chapter of Kiwanis International. He has served as Supplemental Court Commissioner for the Honorable Linda M. Van De Water and is currently serving the same position for the Honorable Paul Bugenhagen, Jr. Ron also volunteers his time to the Mediation Restorative Justice Center and the Waukesha County Family Law Clinic.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Drug Charges
- Drug Possession
- Drug - Manufacture, Distribution and Delivery
- Retail Theft & Shoplifting
- Identity Theft
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Guns & Weapons Charges
- Disorderly Conduct
- Stalking & Harassment
- Traffic Offenses
- Drivers License Reinstatement
Free Consultations | Available 24 / 7 Call Us262-232-6699
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Wisconsin Court System
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- English: Spoken, Written
- Judge Bugenhagen’s
- - Current
- Managing Partner
- Bucher, Wolff & Sonderhouse, LLP
- - Current
- Supplemental Court Commissioner
- Honorable Linda M. Van De Water
- Kay & Kay Law Firm
- Allegan Law Offices
- University of Detroit Mercy
- M.A. (1990) | Business Administration
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1987) | Business
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1034264
- - Current
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- President Elect
- - Current
- Waukesha County Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Waukesha County Traffic Violations Defense Lawyers
- Waukesha County Family Law Attorneys
- Waukesha County Attorneys Representing Juveniles In Court And At School
- Waukesha County DUI Defense Lawyer | New Berlin Criminal Attorney | Brookfield Divorce Law Firm
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.