At the Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman in San Bernardino, California, my firm focuses on three areas of the law: criminal defense, family law and immigration. I am dedicated and strongly committed to protecting the rights of Southern Californians in Orange, Riverside, San Bernardo and San Diego counties and throughout the Inland Empire.
I firmly believe that each of my clients deserves my respect, understanding, compassion and personal attention. Consequently, starting with each client's free initial consultation, I listen to my clients, give them knowledgeable advice so they can make informed choices about their options, and work with them to craft a careful strategy that will attain their goals and objectives.
I have the knowledge, skill and experience to take on the most complex cases in each of the following areas:
• Criminal defense - felonies, misdemeanors, homicide, robbery, theft, sexual assault, domestic violence, DUI, drug charges, parole and probation violations
• Family law - divorce, child custody and support, spousal support, paternity, adoption, juvenile delinquency and dependency
• Immigration - visas, citizenship, asylum, refugee, removal proceedings
The Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman stands ready to provide each and every client with the highest quality legal representation possible. I am proud of the reputation I have gained over the years for hard work, accessibility, ethics, innovative solutions and a resolute determination to protect my clients' best interests. My law office also is sympathetic to each client's financial situation and accepts all major credit cards for his or her maximum convenience.
- Criminal Law
- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- California Southern Law School
- Riverside County Bar Association Public Service Law Corp.
- American Immigration Lawyers Assocation
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Q. I was arrested yesterday for shoplifting case around 50 $ i left the store with the things they saw me on camera the
- A: You should obtain a lawyer to have them appear on your behalf to have the case dismissed or reduced.
- Q. I have a misdemeanor arrest warrant for resisting arrest in Illinois but I now live in California. What should I do?
- A: You can hire an attorney to in California to have the warrant recalled without you having to come back to California. You should call around for a consultation.