- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Disability Discrimination
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Leave Laws
- Employee Privacy
- Employment Discrimination Litigation
- State and Federal Administrative Hearings
- State and Federal Trial Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Safety
- Wrongful Termination
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Peters is admitted to the bar in the state of California and the state of Washington, and is admitted to practice before all the courts of the state of California and the state of Washington.
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- Vice President of the Environmental Law Society, Member of the Law Review/Computer & High Technology Law Journal, Mr. Peters participated in Moot Court and won his law school's client counseling competition two years in a row, twice representing the school in the national client counseling competition.
- University of Oregon
- Activities: California State Bar
- Activities: Washington State BarMr. Peters is an active member of the California Bar Association, the Washington Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the San Francisco Bar Association. He is also an active member of the American and California Bar Associations' sections on workers' compensation and labor and employment law.
Articles & Publications
- Workers' Compensation in Santa Clara
- California State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map