Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Managing Partner
- American Dream Attorneys
- - Current
- Est. 2013 in order to service the immigration needs of immigrants to the United States of America. I execute legal strategies that protect and preserve the American Dream.
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | American Bar Association mandated and approved curriculum required of all ABA accredited programs.
- Graduated in top 25% of class.
- Honors: Partial Academic Scholarship Dean's Luncheon for Top 30%. Dean's List on two separate occasions.
- Activities: Internship at Hollywood City Attorney's Office in Hollywood, Fl. Conducted comparative analysis of multiple state approaches to city issues that were adopted by the city.
- University of Memphis
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science
- Senate Joint Resolution 1061 of the 103rd General Assembly of Tennessee honors my service as an intern.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Legislative Intern for Senator Curtis Person Jr. Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Recorded and amendments and votes during committee hearings. I also filed Bill's with the Senate Clerk that were sponsored by Senator Person.
- The Florida Bar # 0097066
- SSDP Panel: Stereotypes Behind Marijuana Prohibition, Reefer Madness Screening, University of South Florida
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy
Websites & Blogs
- American Dream Attorneys PLLC - Protecting and Preserving American Dreams
Contact & Map