Free Consultation: (714) 961-1966Tap to Call This Lawyer
Roland Bakhache Perez

Roland Bakhache Perez

Perez & Perez
  • Personal Injury, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Undergraduate: Univ of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California - BA; School of Law: Whittier College School of Law; Los Angeles, California - JD Associations: Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association, Orange County Hispanic Bar Association- Board Member, American Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice Honors: Whittier Law Review Member, Whittier Law School Certified - Center for Children's Rights, Judicial Clerkship for Supervising Judge for Los Angeles Superior Court - Honorable Judge Nash

As a qualified and experienced DUI Defense Attorney, I know that it is not uncommon for law enforcement to make mistakes.

I know that being charged with DUI is a stressful and horrifying experience. By contacting me at Perez & Perez you will receive the experience, honesty, helpful advice from me and my brother Alex B. Perez who personally handle every DUI case between the two of us working together with the courts and the DMV matter. We are passionate about helping out our clients and in resolving this matter.

We take the time to educate our clients in the relevant areas of DUI law. We want to make sure that our clients understand the charges, as well as the possible implications and penalties related to those charges.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Contingent fees for personal injury cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Senior Attorney
Perez & Perez
Univ of California Santa Barbara
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Whittier Coll School of Law
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Personal Injury
Lead Council
10 years Member
Calfirornia Bar
Professional Associations
California State Bar # 210646
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Hispanic Bar Assoc
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Whittier Law Journal
Whittier Law Journal
Speaking Engagements
What to do after a car accidnet?, webinar/ video, Law Office of Perez & Perez
Perez & Perez
10 am
Child Advocacy Certification
Whittier Law Scool
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
19 Questions Answered

Q. Help: Want to fight DUI charge. Plead guilty under duress. Mistakes during arrest and on court records. Who can help me?
A: Which court and county is the court case out of. What happened at the DMV hearing or did you request one.
Q. Is it possible to refuse a breathalyzer test?
A: Yes you can do a blood test if you wish, but they will probably make an arrest and take you to station to do the tests at the station. You can refuse all tests but then you will be charged with a Refussal, then they can still do a forced Blood Draw with a warrant. Did this happen to you. if so an attorney can help you with these legal issues/ rights.
Q. With search warrant r cops suppose to show u warrant u sign and r u allowed to be in home to watch?
A: yes they should have the warrant signed and show you it especially if you ask to see the warrant.
Q. If i was slapped by my boyfriend and he forced my keys from me and took my car..
A: This is a DV case - domestic violence for sure, you may want to call the police and report this. not sure about grand theft and who owns the car need more facts- but you are a victim and should call the police to report all this and make a record of it with them. Take Care.
Q. Atty rep's A. B (mom) pays A's legal bill. A & B pld 5th at crim grand jury. B is arrested. Conflct if A is ltr arrstd?
A: Paying a bill alone does not make a conflict, information shared or testimony of facts in a case could.
Q. My friend was lied too from her friend saying he'd pay for a phone account (proof) She gave money. He never paid for it.
A: Civil small claims court case, attorneys can not represent you on small claims court matters, you go before the judge with the facts and proof.
Q. can i stay beyond the 30 day grace period after completion of J1 training program if I have 212e waiver
A: It is best to error on the side of safety and not stay beyond the 30 grace period, that way you raise no issues and take no chances if you can make plans from now.
Q. Fiance voluntared for departure. How long will it take to fix him papers? Will marriage and pregnancy help out a lot?
A: Great, get you paperwork started with your immigration attorney, time frame is hard to say without more info, you really need all your papers to start the process. Good Luck.
Q. How do I create a civil suit against my wife who forged my signature on divorce documents in order to defraud me?
A: Not sure of your question if you are asking for money or to correct the problem, you should bring the forged document issue to your divorce attorney to raise in court before the judge. Might not be able to get money from your wife in a civil suit is your divorce still pending or issued and final.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Perez & Perez
1440 N. Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835
Telephone: (714) 961-1966
Cell: (714) 875-1647
Law Office of Perez & Perez
301 La Habra Blvd
La Habra, CA 90631
Telephone: (714) 961-1966
Cell: (714) 875-1647