Mr. Illsley practices in the areas of real estate, business transactions and estate planning. He handles wills and trusts, probate, small business formation (corporations and limited liability companies) and a broad range of business and real estate transactions.
Mr. Illsley has practiced law in Sonoma County since 1980. He was previously a partner in the firm of James, Bernheim, Hicks, Aiona, Illsley & Gordon.
Since 1985, he has been on the faculty of Empire College School of Law, teaching classes in Commercial Law and Contracts.
Mr. Illsley received his Bachelor of Arts Degree (History) with honors from University of California, Davis in 1977 and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Southern California in 1980. Mr. Illsley is admitted to practice in all California courts, the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California and the U.S Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Univ of California Davis
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 95204
- - Current