Robert Wooten has extensive experience as a criminal lawyer, everything from complex high-profile cases to misdemeanors, and everything in between. Robert is a partner at Curry, Pearson & Wooten, PLC and licensed to practice law in both Arizona and Florida.
A horse trainer and roper himself, Robert's favorite hobby is going to rodeos throughout Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas and California with his wife.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- English: Spoken, Written
- Curry, Pearson & Wooten, PLC
- Stetson University College of Law
- University of Oklahoma
- Arizona State Bar
- Amoco Oil Corporation
- Division Order Analyst
- Arizona Criminal & Family Law Blog
- Taking a bullet to your chest will not get you out of child support payments
2 July 2019
- Medical Marijuana Cardholder - Is that a Defense?
27 June 2019
- Waiting to Marry? Consider a Prenuptial Agreement Before Saying "I Do"
26 June 2019
- Considering Divorce? Make sure you are prepared
25 June 2019
- Your Divorce, Just Like Your Golf Game, Requires Strategy and Skill - Not Aggression
22 June 2019
- Divorce Mediation in Phoenix, AZ: A Beginner's Guide
14 June 2019
- Unpaid Child Support Payments? You can collect
14 June 2019
- Physically Separating While Remaining Married: A look at your property rights
12 June 2019
- Calculating Child Support in Arizona
31 December 2018