Robert W. SmithSmith Eibeler, LLC
- Business Law, Employment Law, Civil Rights
- New Jersey
Robert W. Smith represents clients in all aspects of employment law and litigation. Mr. Smith has successfully litigated cases on behalf of employees involving claims of sexual harassment, disability discrimination, FMLA, New Jersey Family Leave Act, race discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, hostile work environment and whistle blower laws. Mr. Smith also represents corporate clients in areas of human resource administration and personnel issues. Corporate representation includes, disciplines, leave of absence, disability issues, harassment, creation/monitoring of HR policies/procedures, employee training, workplace investigations, drafting/negotiating severance agreements, employee contracts, non-compete and restrictive covenants. Prosecuting and/or defending litigation involving restrictive covenants and trade secrets, commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and construction litigation. Mr. Smith is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, National Employment Lawyers Association and New Jersey Association for Justice.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Smith Eibeler, LLC
- University of Michigan Law School
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- New Jersey State Bar  # 044341987
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Robert W. Smith's Website Profile
- Smith Eibeler, LLC Website
- New Jersey Employment Lawyers Blog
- Court Reaffirms that New Jersey’s Whistleblower Protection Law Is Not Bound By the Borders of the State
August 25, 2022
- Misclassification of Employees Leads to Unpaid Unemployment & Missed Disability Contributions
August 9, 2022
- NJ State Troopers File Lawsuit Following Years of Homophobic and Racial Harassment
October 9, 2021
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.