If you are looking for assistance creating a will or living trust, or updating an existing estate plan, please contact the Law Offices of Robert J. Varak to start the process. Your convenience and satisfaction are the most important things to me. I will be happy to come to your home during the day or in the evening to make things easier for you, and I am always available directly to answer your questions. I will give you candid, up-front advice about your options, the costs, and what to expect from the experience of making an estate plan. The entire process can be done around your kitchen table in just a few weeks in most cases, so getting in touch today can mean that you’re not far away at all from the peace-of-mind that comes from having everything you need in place.
If you are a Chicagoland professional looking for an attorney to help your clients with their estate plans, I can promise you the most prompt response times and open channels of communication throughout the process. I am always available to discuss the reasons for the advice that I give your clients and I am happy to provide background to you to enrich your understanding of how estate planning works in conjunction with your particular area of expertise.
- Estate Planning
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- The John Marshall Law School
- State Bar of Illinois # 6238286
- Law Offices of Robert J. Varak
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
19 February 2020
- The Problem With The Word “Trust”
13 February 2020
- What if Dad’s Will and Trust are at Odds?
12 February 2020
- Do You Want to Decide or Do You Want the State to Decide?
10 February 2020
- George Michael’s Charity Continues
5 February 2020
- Three Surprising Estate Planning Tips
4 February 2020
- What Estate Planning Lessons Does the Movie “Knives Out” Teach Us?
30 January 2020
- Five Estate Planning Mistakes to Avoid
29 January 2020
- Protecting Your Business With Estate Planning
27 January 2020