Robert Van Uden III
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
- Mississippi, Texas
Robert Van Uden is a Member and Manager of Stubblefield, Yelverton & Van Uden, PLLC. Robert received his undergraduate degree in History from Louisiana State University in 1996, his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi in 2000, his Chartered Life Underwriter designation (CLU®) from the American College in 2006, his LL.M. in Taxation with Distinction from the University of Alabama in 2010, and is a graduate of the Southern Trust School. Robert is a member of the Mississippi Financial Planning Association, Estate Planning Council of Mississippi, the Rotary Club of North Jackson and serves on the Board of Directors for the Greater Belhaven Neighborhood Foundation. Robert is a member of the Mississippi and Texas Bars, Capital Area Bar Association, and all Mississippi and Texas State and Federal Courts, as well as the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S. Tax Court. His primary areas of practice include: Taxation, Estate and Business Planning, Business Succession Planning, Asset Protection Strategies, Corporate Law, Business Transactions, Wills, Trusts, Probate, Elder Law, Securities, Banking, Contracts, IRS Controversy Matters, Business Litigation and Commercial Real Estate.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.